NOZA undertaking Management Consultancy and Research work for all kind of management in all organizations.
NOZA offer a variety of Management Training Programs and special designed courses for all the grades of managerial levels from first line management to top management.
NOZA undertaking Management Consultancy and Research work for all kind of management in all organizations. NOZA offer a variety of Management Training Programs and special designed courses for all the grades of managerial levels. Please fill NOZA form for training in the UK.
Management and Economics Consultancy
Our objective is to best serve our clients, via identifying their needs and tackling their problems, while keeping costs to minimum.
We attain this through:
• Providing an objective and scientific approach to problem-solving.
• Understanding the highly competitive – and ever changing – environment of our client businesses.
• Recognising the legitimate objectives (both generic and functional) and proper strategies of our clients
• Utilising the expertise of well-proven professionals with an outstanding record in their respective fields
• Avoiding any unnecessary expenses
• Abiding by an ethical code of conduct, and encouraging our clients to do likewise.
We can advise and provide training in the following areas:
• Transferring technologies, both nationally and internationally
• Appraisal of new investment projects
• Devising corporate/business objectives
• Preparation of budgets, and planning the budgeting process
• Preparing business plans
• Development of corporate and departmental strategies
• Pricing of products and services
• Demand forecasting
• Company re-structuring and re-organisation
• Design and re-design of information-technology systems
• Employment of hedging techniques to counter business risks, such as fluctuating currency values and political uncertainties.
• Licensing, franchising, and business cooperation
• Planning and implementation of expansion, both home-based and overseas
• Advising on international transactions and projects
• Designing dividend policy and financial plans
• Putting together Islamic-oriented financial products
• Undertaking investigations of business and economic issues/problems
• Evaluation of businesses, for purposes of take-overs, cooperation agreements etc.