NOZA undertaking Management Consultancy and Research work for all kind of management in all organizations.
Our objective is to best serve our clients, via identifying their needs and tackling their problems, while keeping costs to minimum.
We attain this through:
- Providing an objective and scientific approach to problem-solving.
- Understanding the highly competitive – and ever changing – environment of our client businesses.
- Recognising the legitimate objectives (both generic and functional) and proper strategies of our clients
- Utilising the expertise of well-proven professionals with an outstanding record in their respective fields
- Avoiding any unnecessary expenses
- Abiding by an ethical code of conduct, and encouraging our clients to do likewise.
We can advise and provide training in the following areas:
- Transferring technologies, both nationally and internationally
- Appraisal of new investment projects
- Devising corporate/business objectives
- Preparation of budgets, and planning the budgeting process
- Preparing business plans
- Development of corporate and departmental strategies
- Pricing of products and services
- Demand forecasting
- Company re-structuring and re-organisation
- Design and re-design of information-technology systems
- Employment of hedging techniques to counter business risks, such as fluctuating currency values and political uncertainties.
- Licensing, franchising, and business cooperation
- Planning and implementation of expansion, both home-based and overseas
- Advising on international transactions and projects
- Designing dividend policy and financial plans
- Putting together Islamic-oriented financial products
- Undertaking investigations of business and economic issues/problems
- Evaluation of businesses, for purposes of take-overs, cooperation agreements
How We Function
In response to a firm enquiry, a meeting will be arranged, in order to ascertain problem(s) requiring resolution, and other relevant issues.
On this basis, a brief report will be put together sketching out the nature of the assignment, pertinent tasks, time frame, fees etc.
Once agreement is reached, we embark on planning our activities, in order to deliver the needed results on time. Our client will be kept informed of progress, and indicative results will be discussed prior to finalisation.
In cases of large and medium-sized assignments, reports and recommendations can be delivered in stages if required.
We aim to control our fees and costs, while adhering to a high professional standard, in order to assist our clients to the highest possible degree.
Our objective is to provide a full service, from which our clients attain maximum advantage, so as to contribute to the long-term health and advancement of the organisations we serve.